Browse All Ewing Homes For Sale, Pending and Recently Sold
By Neighborhood | By Street
See: Ewing is Talking About Tony Rosica
Town Highlights [†]
- Scenically located along the Delaware River in Mercer County.
- Bordered on the Northeast by I-295 (formerly I-95)
- Incorporated in 1834
- Total area 15.6 square miles
- Population - approximately 36,000
- Easy access to bus, train and air transit via Trenton/Mercer Airport and the West Trenton Railroad Station.
- Rich colonial history includes Washington’s Victory Trail and 23 homes and locations on the Township’s Historic Registry
- Proud industrial history—significant contributions to the WWII war effort building fighter planes at the former GM plant on Park- way Ave.
- Planning for the future evidenced by Sustainable Jersey environ- mental awards - Silver Certificate and Sustainability Champion in 2016.
- Public Schools: 3 elementary, 1 middle and 1 high school.
- Home to top ranking The College of New Jersey (TCNJ), in close proximity to Rider and Princeton Universities.
- The Mercer County Library’s Ewing Branch offers access to the entire holdings and programming of the Mercer County Library system. There is also a satellite branch at the Hollowbrook Com- munity Center.
- Home to the 1867 Sanctuary, Arts and Culture Center.
- Two Community Centers and pool complexes: Ewing Senior and Community Center and Hollowbrook Community Center
- Total of 631 acres of parkland, about 355 of which are municipal open space lands reserved as parkland, active recreation fields, and natural resource protection.
- Home to Mountainview Golf Course and Trenton Country Club.
- Safety Services include 3 Fire Companies | an Emergency Medical Squad | 83 member professional police force
- NJ State Police are headquartered in Ewing
- Numerous Einstein’s Alley (research and technology center of NJ) businesses and members are located in the Township.
- Access to state of the art medical care through Capital Health Medical system.
† Adapted from: Ewing Township Welcome Guide, www.ewingnj.org/
What's Your Robbinsville Home Worth?
Before you list your home for sale, call Tony Rosica at 609‑743‑4881 for no obligation recommendations on timing, pricing and marketing your home.
Map: Some Ewing Homes Sold By Tony
Copyright © 2020, Anthony “Tony” Rosica
Information is deemed reliable though not guaranteed.
Keller Williams offices are independently owned and operated.